Community Environmental Grant
Funding round has now closed for the 2018/2019 funding year.
The Wild for Taranaki Community Environmental Grant is an annual round of funding available to all Members, Community Friends and Guardians who are working towards protecting and restoring the Taranaki region.
If you have any queries about applying, please do not hesitate to contact us, firstname.lastname@example.org
The key funding objectives and request criteria are designed to ensure that the biodiversity grants will contribute towards the Restore Taranaki vision.
Ngā kaupapa matua/Priorities
- Protection of native habitat
- Protect or secure populations of native species
- Maintain rare or threatened ecosystems/environments
- Environmental education
- Enhance and sustain Mātauranga Māori
(Māori traditional knowledge) through biodiversity
Ngā kaupapa kāore e tautokona ā-pūtea/What we don’t fund
- Regionally Significant Wetlands
- Riparian planting
- Resource Consent work
- Key Native Ecosystems (KNE) in Years 1-5 of a Biodiversity Plan